Possibilities are at the center of our Great Falls community.
With positive partnerships, there’s always room for growth and possibility. At Great Falls Assisted Living, we design and plan everything—from our convenient services and amenities to our events—with intention, and with your loved one in mind. We ensure your loved one has opportunities to actively engage in the world around them to enjoy each and every day.
It begins in the Town Center, the place to come together, hear a talk, take an exercise class, create art, or visit the beauty salon/barbershop. It’s a community hub for social activities and wellness care. Here’s what’s included with our Memory Care community in Herndon, VA:
Personal Care Services
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Daily living assistance
- Health Center
- Respite care
- Apothecary Center
- Chef-prepared meals served family-style in your neighborhood dining room
- Creative arts studio
- Innovative, adaptive engagement programming
- Community Center for events, spiritual services, exercise
- Volunteer opportunities and letter-writing programs
- Walking trails and gardens
- Choose a furnished suite or furnish the suite with familiar items from home for comfort and ease.
- Suites accommodate a full-size bed, bedside table, dresser, lamp, chair and other items of your choosing.
- Memory display case located at entrance to each suite
Our community is intentionally designed to promote residents’ safety and independence.