Understanding the Minds of People with Alzheimer’s
Why do people with Alzheimer’s say what they say and do what they do?
- Why do they repeat the same things over and over?
- Why do they get lost while driving familiar routes?
- Why do they have trouble doing something one day, but can do it easily the next day?
Understanding the “why” can help with the “how.”
- How can I respond?
- How can I create more moments of connection?
- How can I keep doing this?
This is your chance to ask gerontologist Donna what goes on in the mind of someone with Alzheimer’s.
Please Register by Monday, September 18th