Advanced Safe Living – Herndon, VA
Partners in advancing safe living.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Great Falls Assisted Living launched many new protocols in an effort to ensure resident health and safety. As we continue to navigate these challenging times, Artis is proud to lead the way through our partnership with renowned physicians from Johns Hopkins University.
Together, we’ve created the Artis Safety Council, a dedicated initiative to enhance our already high level of care and commitment to the safety and well-being of the residents, associates, and families who make up our extended Artis family.
Artis Senior Living acted swiftly and proactively during the COVID-19 pandemic to protect the safety and well-being of our residents, families, and associates while maintaining a sense of normalcy in the communities. Watch our “A Day in the Life at Artis During COVID-19” video to see what a typical day now looks like for our residents and associates while maintaining our safety protocols.
Our Core Areas of Focus:
Refine Protocols and Ongoing Safety Recommendations
- Introduce cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Use PPE as effective tools against risk of infection or virus spread.
- Implement testing approaches that will help Artis residents, families and associates.
Add of Nursing Support Team
- Ensure proper training for all Artis associates across all communities.
- Continually monitor safety protocols and identify opportunities for enhancements.
- Act as a resource to implement new procedures as they’re needed.
Provide Artis with the Latest in Scientific Data
- Place our residents first-in-line for scientific breakthroughs and approved vaccines.
- Proactively look ahead and prepare for other issues that could arise.
Meet our distinguished partners in advancing safe living.